Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Regreting...and listen to me!

I've been studied at HSBP for about 3years, spent my junior middle school at here, rather say i studied at this school for 3yrs, actually i played for about 3yrs in my school. When i step into secondary school, i knew a lot of friends, whether is chinese, indian or malay. Then, al brothers played together, no matter was at recess time or when teachers were teaching. Ya..since f1,I play , talk back to teacher, kena cane, got demerit and got cut hair by mr. sarjit [dcpline teacher] til f3.
I spent my time meaningless and learnt nothing during these pas 3years. Mum cal me to go to school, ya i went there too, but I jus play , eat in the class and did uncivil actions to teacher..mum cal me to attend tuition, yeah~ is a good time i can talk and talk and talk with friends, and knew new friends, those are what i had learnt.
B4 step into f3, i said i wanna start to be serious , and not to play. Really, at the beginning i really did my promise, I’m very hadrworking and serious when teacher was teaching. Bt, til i went to pray and I ask frm 关公 About my pmr result by 求仟, I’m very believe 关公,Coz every time the 仟is so accurate, never miss even 1 time. I’m very awaiting for the result, and the result came out was 中平. I started to felt downcast, Y? I had oready tried so hard y stil cant get good result? Then, i felt i did so many jus can get 'ok'result, then y should I do so hard? Then, i startin to b lazy and gt back into the pattern of the past few years.
Until the july of 09..teachers scold us tat:” pmr is coming, u guys r still dun1 to change ur attitude? Teachers were really disappointed, coz we never listen to them, still playing with each other and our voice was getting louder and louder, although teachers were scolding very angry, And I’m watching the teacher’s face, i really felt guilty and worry. I starting to b nervous. Then, I decided and started to study all the syllabus of every subjects from f1 til f3 within 3months.
F¤CK! So hard, so many things need to remember, i scolded myself: “ Wat the fuck u r doin in these 3years?!” cz when i opened the books, i can’t recognize those things, 0 impresion!
Too much things to remember, and I gave up some subjects..The 1st subject that i gave up was Maths..i hate maths,duno y, and the 2nd…bla bla bla~ really GG, the PmR was reached, when im answering really hard, especialy maths, i tink im goin to DooM..Totally going to DOOM!
3days more is the time to get the result..My seniors said:“ aiya~你gia懒啊?!PMR闭一只眼都过啦~我朋友华文作文有1篇没做,都A啦!science更DENG!paper2 只做3题都A~随便做都A的~你怕屁啊~”[but, you cover 1 eye or don't cover also same ar~if really DENG cover both lar~gong jiao wea~] IF really so easy to get A,if I din get,sure very lose my face. I’m worry about my maths result, pls dun fail, and im going to scold by teachers and parents, I’m nt afraid to scold by them, is really guilty..and the 2nd step is to find another school for me to spend my senior middle school time, if i can’t get into science class..please let me to study in science class, i dun1 to leave this school, i love my friends, i love leo club and i love my school! I dun1 to leave plz..Im really regreting..
To all the juniors, please study earlier, start from now still can~ really, If u dun1 to follow my foot steps and become another me, GO TO STUDY NOW!!!!


PLEASE DON’T ASK ABOUT MY RESULT, COZ I’M A EASY CRUMBLE PERSON, DON’T LET ME TO THINK THIS AGAIN..PLEASE

0 comments: